$400 per 100-minute family session (includes 2 or more family members, excluding couples)
- This includes all family sessions. (with the exception of insurance based clients)
- For insurance payment methods, please contact your insurance company for more information on family sessions- as not all policies cover family sessions.
$185 per 50-minute session for an individual session.
- This includes individual.
- This includes co-parenting coaching sessions.
$200 per 50-minute session for couples therapy.
- This includes all couple sessions.
- Most insurances do not cover couples therapy.
- Couples therapy includes couples sessions and individual check-in sessions with each partner.
$2,000 for pre-marital package for couples pre-marital therapy.
- This package is for engaged couples, and includes any required documentation for martial certificate discounts, etc.
- This therapy is structured to fortify the relationship and increase the probability of a successful marriage.
- Topics covered in this package include but are not limited to: healthy communication strategies, money, sexual health, family dynamics, cultural awareness, etc.
Important to note…
- Extended session times are recommended for first sessions with more than one individual present or for individual who could benefit from more time to explain the surrounding circumstances.
- This is recommended for high conflict couples or families. This allows more time for all participants to have a voice and share about the concerns and goals.
- This can be approved upon request.
Guest Speaking Engagements
$200 per 60-minute increments.
- If travel is required, travel fees will be included to cover travel expenses.
- If traveling more than 50 miles, there is a minimum of 2 60-minute increments.
- For free community initiatives, please contact Dr. Porshia directly to discuss potential opportunity for pro-bono services.
Hair Therapy Consults
$100 per 45-minute session.
- Sessions that are focused on rebuilding self-esteem, which may have been negatively impacted due to discrimination or adversity experienced for women transitioning back to a natural hair state.
Rooted Therapy accepts the following insurances: ( Please note, most insurance policies do NOT cover couples therapy. Please consult with your insurance provider to see if this is covered prior to scheduling a session.)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Please inquire about EAP services.
I accept all major credit cards as forms of payment. The electronic healthcare system used for Rooted clients will prompt all clients to provide a debit or credit card for their profile. This card will be charged for services. The card may be updated at anytime and changed at client’s preference.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
If initial paperwork is not completed in it’s entirety a day prior to the scheduled session, the therapist reserves the right to cancel the appointment.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!